Other > RaftAway

v1.1.4 released

<< < (2/2)

Julia Truchsess:
You can also launch at a slightly higher (5-10ยบ) temperature than your final target, wait for the system to recover from the fan shock, then dial the temp back down to where you really want it. It can be done blind, but using a multimeter or Z-LCD makes it a lot easier to see exactly what's going on.

ChunkyPastaSauce:
What settings and material?
I had tested from 125 to 500+% with .19 and .39 layer heights with z-abs, normal speed, low infill. Version 1.8.1 and 1.8.2

MikeHenry:
Z-LCD has been a big help to me in getting prints dialed in just right.

hackerdaz:

--- Quote from: Z-Owner on March 24, 2017, 12:17:39 PM ---What settings and material?
I had tested from 125 to 500+% with .19 and .39 layer heights with z-abs, normal speed, low infill. Version 1.8.1 and 1.8.2

--- End quote ---

ABS, 140%, 0.19 height, high infill, normal speed, ver. 1.7.x., currently v2 hot end (managed to destroy the threads of two z-temp hot ends). Thought there was a connection problem with the thermistor cable, but could not trigger an error when manually shaking the cables. Trying a 24h printing with 125% to see what will happen. After 14h keeps printing fine.

Julia Truchsess:

--- Quote from: hackerdaz on March 25, 2017, 05:58:49 AM ---managed to destroy the threads of two z-temp hot ends
--- End quote ---

Send a mail to info@z-temp.co re the ZT-HE blocks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version