Other > RaftAway

v1.1.4 released

(1/2) > >>

0xdeadbeef:
v1.1.4 increases maximum speedup to 150% but automatically suppresses speedup for the 1st two raft layers.

hackerdaz:
Has anyone experienced a sudden temperature drop error triggered when printing a zcode file with modified printing speed (140%)? I had the same error triggered twice. The unmodified files printed fine.

0xdeadbeef:
It seems somewhat plausible that extruding material more quickly (due to faster print moves) could lead to a temperature drop.
I guess the combination of Z-Suite 1.8.x with its 100% fan speed mania would make this more likely to happen.
Plus some people here have dual fan setups which are said to create this problem even with older Z-Suite versions in auto fan mode.

hackerdaz:
I don't use 1.8, but I do have a double fan setup. And indeed, the error triggered when the fans were switched on.

0xdeadbeef:
I guess Julia would recommend to either switch the fan off (or to a fixed low value) or to insulate the hotend.
It was discussed before to add a feature to either limit or scale down the fan speed. In the end, there was no strong demand up to now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version