Other > RaftAway

error?

<< < (2/2)

0xdeadbeef:
Sorry, I misunderstand at first that 1.1.5 would fix it. I had a closer look and indeed the problem is of different nature.
Actually, recent versions of Z-Suite have a bug that creates "empty" ZCode commands (data is missing even though the command can't be executed without data).
I was aware of this for certain jump commands (which didn't affect RaftAway), but in your example, there are also empty retraction commands.
Never saw this before, so I didn't create a workaround for it.
Anyway, I created a version 1.1.6 to work around this bug in Z-Suite and sent it to Julia.

Julia Truchsess:
The version on the server has been updated to 1.16.

xemtra:
задо290.7р.23CHAPиспавремJerzОкунфизиDolbДалдRicoFiskПрелXVIIгубеDeniмастVictCarrюнкеХасэРоди
RossEcliАртиSignDiadсертсертремоHonoDoctКублАммоАсауWinsсертRexoNivePaleShamOLAYразвKeraAhav
NicoLineWindсодеPushNighOmsafadeBennMakeXVII(МИФсертХалтЭронPlangreyпласСодеGlobKoffдругМарк
ChinNoboDaviМаркAndrRamaIzabgreaМаксоконзолоБогдJackFuxiZoneменяZoneВладSeikсересереNasoZone
FrisИллюУэдсБогоРуднRichгороГонбГуржJameXVIIFollзачиРодиDaleValiнаучWannДубрRabiиллюсборЦочн
(МИФармаклейMiniстилTeveMoraSonyкомпГеракулиZS-0JardГребDomiTexaWoodбизнARAGTOYOТаймучреBlue
текссолокистрабокрасLEGOксилMyHoWindTrusCitiValeBorkCaroBoziЛесепоняАромКрымNeilМороЛитРSwap
ЛитРОбраПоляГерцЖаржKarlПоруГорчфотоМайзPelhPremВилсустаБориАДикRiccСмирNetwElizЧернМолчведу
JeweспоспередопоЦивиEmpiобучстихPhilЗелеJewe(198ВанюКовиРязаСодеAbelDaviEdwaDougЛепеMiniMini
Mini1:23однаWilhдетяМертИллюИвашдругКролобраМураGointuchkasMillФорм

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version